This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and munity services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes Software Corp. is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
This is the real deal, patience is key!!! Im starting a new chapter with this one. There is much to learn about investing. it is a great things to start on a demo at first and as you progress, and start to get a feel for it; sign up and make a live account its amazing you wont be disappointed. Dont forget patients is key and so is communication get involved with more people and get a feel for THE REAL DEAL🤞🏻
Ive been using metatrader since it was version 3 and I really like the dark default theme its easy on the eyes and its very contrasty. With this version even though they have colors you cant really change the entire layout like in the desktop version or the iPhone version. I felt its important to address this issue because trading at night on the iPad is a disaster.
Update I wish the company could add feature like sorting out your live trades into categories. Short term, long term etc…
I have been trading for quite sometimes and nothing beats metatrader app for phones its easy simple to use eye friendly and easy to set up a lot easier than the desktop app. Though now I cant seem to be able to trade on my phone I cant buy or sell anything at all. This happened when I changed from IPhone X to IphoneXS Max couldnt find a way to contact support yet but I cant seem to be able to press the top right button for trade (buy, sell options) to pop.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.